GCTTB!

I picked this one out since it’s down to the last little bit of it and i didn’t want the tea to get any more crushed than it kind of already was. Plus, i’m game for trying things i don’t always love…that’s part of the fun of a TTB (wait till you see what i’m going to drink later…willingly…heh)

I’m not getting a lot of blackberry out of this one, but i can taste the basil and it’s an interesting addition to the tea. White’s aren’t usually my thing, but in this cup it’s actually a good pairing with the basiland lemon. I just wish the blackberry was a little more present :)

__Morgana__

What an unusual mix. Sounds like a sauce for poultry.

Comments

__Morgana__

What an unusual mix. Sounds like a sauce for poultry.

Toronto, ON