drank Crème de Menthe by DAVIDsTEA

GCTTB!

Mint? check.
Creaminess? Check?
weird after taste that makes me want to not drink this? check.

Sorry david’s tea, another miss for me.

(also my tea at sea samples arrived, so goal for today is to get 3 sipdowns in so that when i get back from vacation, i’ll be at exactly 150!)

Fjellrev

They just couldn’t help themselves with the Weird Aftertaste extract.

TheTeaFairy

Haha! Fjellrev, exactly!
(Feet, yes Sil, this one tastes like feet. Drank it few years ago and still remember how BAD it was…)

blech

Helena

My mint to be one had a really nasty aftertaste that reminded me of a bad pineapple… I threw it all out and was so very disappointed. Oh well there is always Read My Lips and White Chocolate Frost..

Ysaurella

Feet ! oh lord, I’m happy I never tasted that one

Comments

Fjellrev

They just couldn’t help themselves with the Weird Aftertaste extract.

TheTeaFairy