drank BetTEA's Blend by 52teas

GCTTB!

soooo glad i didn’t buy this. sorry Frank, but you’re off my island for the time being. This was one that intrigued me but due to the fact that most reblends have eben lacking lately, combined with the overall feeling like the focus from frank is NOT on tea blending, I passed…oh and canadian shipping is the suck. When i saw this in the box iw as a little excited…excitement which soon faded on first sips. this is just… ick. honeybush, chamomile, blechy weirdness. no. thanks but no.

However, thanks to ash for sharing this so i could cross it of my list! :)

Edit: Final Count for February 145 (+ a bunch more that I don’t have the time to go through an add tonight…soo tired…final count tomorrow maybe. maybe…so i can get the march starting number.)

Toronto, ON