GCTTB another from yesterday and the travelling tea box. This one was better than the gingerbread one, from the perspective of being more drinkable to me…however caramel vanilla this is not? It’s more like a slightly sweet average boring black red rose type tea. Happy to have tried it, but that’s where that stays.

I’m going to go with a starting count of 158 for March 1, though Feb i DID achieve my goal of getting to 150. :) Goal for this month… 140.

Anna

140! GO HEISENSIL!

Fjellrev

I believe in you, Sil. In Tony Little’e voice, “You can do it!”

dude i was almost back to 150 today…until tea from courtney showed up lol but i have a few packages going out this weekend that should help. I hope.

Comments

Anna

140! GO HEISENSIL!

Fjellrev

I believe in you, Sil. In Tony Little’e voice, “You can do it!”

Toronto, ON