drank Demain by Nina's Paris

another surprise sample from Nina’s in my joint order with cavo. While this one is quite lovely, it IS a green tea, which i am always less inclined to purchase than a black/honeybush/rooibos simply because of my tastes. I do like the raspberry and strawberry flavour in this one though, so i wouldn’t hesitate to have small amounts of this in future :)

Christina

And this was the other tea that I ordered from Nina’s! I am really looking forward to trying this.

well i hope they live up to your excitement. I enjoyed them a bunch :)

Comments

Christina

well i hope they live up to your excitement. I enjoyed them a bunch :)

Toronto, ON