drank Green Mandarin Orange by The TeaCupany

GCTTB I figure i need to try the last few teas from the tea box that i really wanted to try and get the rest on the move. I wanted to try this one even though it was a green because i enjoyed the other teas that dexter had shared with me from the tea cupany. I just haven’t had a chance to actually place an order myself….yet.

I really like this one. What’s funny though, is that i could love it even more as a puerh. The flavouring in this one reminds me a LOT of the puerhs that are put into the orange rinds. It’s for sure a mandarin flavour though, not strictly orange and that is whats makes me happy with it i think. Another win from the tea cuppany!

Dexter

Happy you liked this one.
Why am I not drinking/sampling more of my TeaCupanny teas?

because you have 23408234098 teas…

Dexter

Really? Is that the problem? I need to work on that… :))

HAHAHA

Comments

Dexter

Happy you liked this one.
Why am I not drinking/sampling more of my TeaCupanny teas?

because you have 23408234098 teas…

Dexter

Really? Is that the problem? I need to work on that… :))

HAHAHA