drank Amaretto by Tea Desire

well i screwed this one up. was going for a shorter steep..but when i asked my other half to take the tea that wasn’t fruit bits out, he thought i said take the fruit bits out…so this steeped for like 10 mins. sooooo thanks for sending this my way variaTEA (and roswell) but uh apparently 10 mins is too long for this one haha

Roswell Strange

Still haven’t tried mine…

VariaTEA

Oh god, I steeped it for like 2 minutes and found it bitter (granted I think that was their intention), I can only imagine what happened after 10 minutes.

Comments

Roswell Strange

Still haven’t tried mine…

VariaTEA