drank L'Automne by Fauchon

mmmmm cup of this, with a few cacao shells in it to enhance the chocolate… SOooo good. I’m going to miss this one. I really hope that it comes back to Winners sometime since that’s likely the only way i’ll be getting it again any time soon.

Final Count: 145 (woot! made me sipdown goal today…now can i get 5 more in tmrw…)

Cavocorax

I hope so too! It was my favorite of that group I split with you by far.

Courtney

I’m always saddened when I see tasting notes on this tea.

i dropped by winners yesterday…there was NO selection..so i’m hoping that means it’s going to be restocked soon with SOMETHING

Fjellrev

I recently emailed them asking if they knew when they’ll be getting more in and/or if there are times of the year when they typically do, so we’ll see if they say anything.

oooooh ok! let us know :)

Comments

Cavocorax

I hope so too! It was my favorite of that group I split with you by far.

Courtney

I’m always saddened when I see tasting notes on this tea.

Fjellrev

oooooh ok! let us know :)

Toronto, ON