drank Watermelon Xylophone by Butiki Teas

Hmmm app automatically flags tea as recommended. Also, hate nt being able to caress my cupboard since I know what I drank but not the company.

Had a cup of this one and the other tea before leaving the house to pick up my other half for a nerd store trip. Gotta love a lazy weekend where I got a few thigs done but did NO WORK! That’s right….no work. Best weekend in a long time :)

Ow I’m busy trying to see if I can manage a short trip to Paris in April along with the other trips we need to take this year.
Stephanie

PARIS? So jealous :D

We’ll see if we can swing it. Lots to do this year for friends weddings and such plus planning ours. But we’ll see…

TheTeaFairy

Yay for a fabulous week end!!!

Kaylee

Caress your cupboard? I know people around here love their tea, but oh my. :-)

Ysaurella

it sounds like a restock for mousse au chocolat ;)

kaylee – iphone autocorrect is the suck. apparently search = caress lol

OMGsrsly

But it got some laughs out of some of us, so I’d count “caressing your cupboard” as a win, Sil!

MzPriss

I don’t think caressing your cupboard is necessarily inappropriate. And I’m sooo jealous about Paris. I’ve only been once – year before last. I want to go back!

Comments

Stephanie

PARIS? So jealous :D

TheTeaFairy

Yay for a fabulous week end!!!

Kaylee

Caress your cupboard? I know people around here love their tea, but oh my. :-)

Ysaurella

it sounds like a restock for mousse au chocolat ;)

kaylee – iphone autocorrect is the suck. apparently search = caress lol