drank Happy Banana by RiverTea

mmmmmmm delicious banana bread tea! I had a giant super awesome mug of this tonight while having a relaxing bath. The rest is off to cavocorax because i can. :) Quick way for both of us to try as many Riverteas as possible! :) Hopefully she’ll love this as much as me! heh

Cavocorax

Woohoo! I hope so too!

VariaTEA

I am waiting for a package from Roswell Strange to try some RiverTeas and then I will be placing an order. This will definitely be part of that.

Roswell Strange

I think I’ll be able to send your/Courtney’s packages by the end of the week! :)

VariaTEA

Haha no rush. I imagine there is already tea waiting for me at home so I am in no hurry. Not to mention the traveling teabox will be arriving around the time I do so there will be many things for me to try.

Courtney

Eeee! But yes, no rush on my end either haha.

OMGsrsly

(Seeing “Happy Banana” multiple times in a row in my notices feed is just… OMG. I can’t stop giggling!)

Comments

Cavocorax

Woohoo! I hope so too!

Roswell Strange

Courtney

Eeee! But yes, no rush on my end either haha.

OMGsrsly