drank Laoshan Black by Verdant Tea

Morning tea for today and so very much needed. I’m exhausted because of the time change and because i didn’t get to bed early enough yesterday. Got distracted watching Helix and The following so i paid for it today. Still glda to have this one in my cupboard and still surprised how quickly i seem to go through 4oz…

VariaTEA

Oh The Following. I have to catch up on this whole season. According to my Dad, it is creepier than the last which is pretty exciting. Hopefully something will live up to the awesomeness of the series opener

i’m enjoying it so far…

Fjellrev

The same thing happened to me. It took me two hours just to watch the new Walking Dead thanks to crappy streaming, so I’m pretty tired today too.

Terri HarpLady

I haven’t started watching the Following, at least not yet. Our latest series has been True Detectives. We watched the season finale last night.

Comments

VariaTEA

i’m enjoying it so far…