drank Après la pluie by George Cannon

I opted to try this one tonight as i’m making an attempt to try all my last remaining samples before the next batch gets here. This is a very puerh, puerh. I didn’t really get much of the vanilla or fruit from this one. Ysaurella sent me this one and i’m glad i have more to play with. I enjoyed this, but more as a straight puerh than a flavoured one. haha I’ll have to see if i can coax the flavours out :)

cteresa

I got the flavours out but can not remember what I did – lucky me, maybe beginner´s luck since I am very inexperienced with pu erh. Though I did have it on a rainy day, maybe the magic was in that and the name of the tea!

i like that as a reason cteresa! :) I’ve got lots to play with and thankfully, it’s a nice puerh so even if i don’t get flavours from it later, i’ll still enjoy it!

Comments

cteresa

Toronto, ON