drank Two Friends by Custom (Butiki)

mmmmm i have having an excellent morning. Delicious teas, quiet work day and time to just relax. :) Also love being able to watch TV while i’m working heh – not something i do often but today i don’t need to concentrate as hard as I usually do. :) I’ll have to restock this one eventually when i get around to placing another Butiki order. :)

Can anyone order this from stacy? Or only you? LOL

haha pretty sure anyone can, but she’d have to make a special batch so there’s a minimum quantity involved. I can’t remember if i included some of this in your box…i might have…

Courtney

I thought this one was special and I just decided I would never have it haha. That’s cool she could make up a batch if enough of us want some.

Haha no. Kitenna ordered some with me as well last time. I hated three friends and I was sooooooo disappointed. Stacy (because she’s awesome) helped me figure out how to love her version of chocolate orange

keychange

We should band together and put in a request then! I also thought this was special and I’d never get to try some either LOL.

I am in!

Comments

keychange

Can anyone order this from stacy? Or only you? LOL