oh keychange..what have you done! I was almost at 130! haha back up to 139 now but i had to have a cup of this tonight since it’s been so long since i’ve had it. I wanted to see if it tasted as good as i recall. It does. Maybe even better, since i’ve grown to love these sorts of teas even more since i went off to china :) Thanks so much for passing off your unwanted tea to me keychange! I will love it for you heh!

VariaTEA

I benefitted from her dislike of this as well. It is a tasty tea to have around. My roommate is going to search for barley tea for me as she says they are quite similar.

from what i recall this does taste like orzo from lupicia. I can send you some once i get into that package lol

keychange

You know what they say…one man’s pleasure is another man’s chore!…glad you guys like it!

Comments

VariaTEA

keychange