terri sent this one my way (she received it from charlotte zero) and i’m glad she did. I haven’t had this lot before. :) This of course reinforces my opinion that 25g samples of all the different lots can for sure be sustainable from TTC once i finish up my current larger sizes. It’s actually a better route to go for me, unless i’m sharing a larger size with someone. Not because i don’t love the teas, but because i want to be able to try all the lots in case one really blows my mind. There’s no fear of picking up something i won’t like either because thus far all the TTC teas that i’ve tried that are in the black range have been enjoyable for me :) thanks for sharing terri!

Fjellrev

Yeah, their stuff sounds legitimately great. I’ll have to make an order sometime too. Can’t pass up a good Assam.

they’re fruitier/sweet assams

Terri HarpLady

Lol, you sampled it before I did!

that box is going down! lol i WILL get to 140 this month even with your box dangit! i will!

Comments

Fjellrev

they’re fruitier/sweet assams

Terri HarpLady

Lol, you sampled it before I did!

Toronto, ON