drank Special Earl Grey by The Devotea

terri’s mean. She knows i’ll drink anything she sends me. So i drank this one…and let me tell you the blergamot smell of this one is INSANE! but i brewed it up, and thankfully the actually brewed cup isn’t nearly as knock your socks off blergamot. If i close my eyes and pretend it’s not blergamot, i think that ppl who like eg’s might enjoy this one as it is a fairly smooth cup of tea. It’s just not the EG to win me over to the dark side.. nope. no siree…

Terri HarpLady

LOL, I probably should have gave it to KS or Tony, but I know you want to try ALL the teas, heh!

no! someday i’ll find an EG i love…it’ll happen

JustJames

….bLergamot. lmao. awesome. awesome awesome awesome. i feel the same. the word has been rewritten in my brain for life!!!

OMGsrsly

I think this is hilarious. But I promise I won’t send you any blerg unless it’s something pretty unique, like that puerh. :)

TeaBrat

Sil, have you tried Lord bergamot from Steven Smith? That’s one earl gray I actually like :)

hmmmmm of that i’m not sure… steepster says i haven’t tried it yet heh

Terri HarpLady

Hmmm….I was pretty sure I sent you some…when I had some, but that was probably a year ago.

AmazonV

I gotta second lord bergamot from steven smith as one worth giving a go!

Terri HarpLady

As I recall, when I first tried Lord Bergamot I kind of liked it, because of the Assam (vs ceylon) base. But on later attempts, I didn’t care for it so much.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

no! someday i’ll find an EG i love…it’ll happen

JustJames

OMGsrsly

TeaBrat

hmmmmm of that i’m not sure… steepster says i haven’t tried it yet heh

AmazonV

I gotta second lord bergamot from steven smith as one worth giving a go!

Toronto, ON