drank Pisces by Nina's Paris

So this one? THIS one is delicious… i find this caramel cream preferable to the version of caramel rooibos from Damman Freres. VariaTEA was awesome and sent this one my way.

Fun facts? This puts me at 1650 different teas tried since i joined steepster. It also brings my final count today to 204 teas after being pushed to 215 today after starting at 193. this also marks my 3807 tasting note….in uh 1 year, 8 months and uh 10 days. true story yo.

Cavocorax

OMG. So how much did you sipdown today?

uh…11 i guess?

Fjellrev

Good god, Sil. That’s more sipdowns than I tend to accomplish in two weeks.

hahaha… but cavo gave me single cup samples! so it’s like cheating

uh and by single cups..i mean sil single cups? :)

You’re friggin unstoppable!

keychange

11!! I don’t think I’ve accomplished that many sipdowns in six months!

VariaTEA

I AM AT 204 TOO!! Yay!! Also, I like this one too (it helps that it is my sign :P). If you want more, I am always happy to share.

Haha. You’ve trained me well! :D

Cavocorax

Those Nina’s teas are trouble. The ones I split with tea smell so good that I’m immediately thinking about my next order. An order I’m not allowed to make until 90 more sipdowns… :P

I will place an order in April…..it will be for 4 tins from a&d. I’m going to try not to allow myself any other orders beyond that unless I get down to my oldest teas being within 6 months.

Cavocorax

4 tins of A&D is an awful lot of tea! (But not awful tea. :P) That’s so tempting… I need to empty more tins first though.

Anna

Those NUMBERS.

Comments

Cavocorax

OMG. So how much did you sipdown today?

uh…11 i guess?

Fjellrev

Good god, Sil. That’s more sipdowns than I tend to accomplish in two weeks.

hahaha… but cavo gave me single cup samples! so it’s like cheating

uh and by single cups..i mean sil single cups? :)

You’re friggin unstoppable!

keychange

11!! I don’t think I’ve accomplished that many sipdowns in six months!

VariaTEA