drank Aquarius by Nina's Paris

thank you VariaTEA (and Nina’s Paris) for letting me try this one. Sadly, this one falls a little short of expectations because i largely get a sense of creamy rooibos from this one. If i squint and think really hard, i can taste the mint ish…so maybe this one just needs to steep a lot more. or be overleafed :) Either way it’s not a bad tea because i like the roibos that Nina’s uses, so i’m ok with it but i prefer others that they have more.

VariaTEA

I got a lot of mint and cacao. I wonder how much leaf was in the cup they made me compared to the sample they gave.

Comments

VariaTEA

Toronto, ON