thanks cavocorax I still haven’t had a chance to listen to the nightvale series, but this tea is delicious!

30 mins later i uh came back to this note i started lol. got distracted vacation planning. At the end of the day? This was tasty, and even so once it cooled off!

Cavocorax

Well I hope when you do listen to it, that you enjoy it. It took me a few episodes to get passed the weirdness and just roll with it. They’re great for commuting if you’re antisocial like me and wear headphones.

Comments

Cavocorax

Toronto, ON