you know. I wanted to really love this tea. I did. But it’s just sort of ok. The pomegranate adds a bit of a fruity feel to this, but the dominant taste is the oriental spice. I was hoping for more of the spice mixing with the cocoa and the caramel but mostly this comes across as a slightly fruit chai sort of spice tea. I don’t hate it..but i wanted more. Thanks for sharing though Cavo! :)

Lala

maybe some internal organ flavour? ha ha

Sami Kelsh

Mmm, internal organs. :|

I have yet to find a context in which I’m okay with oriental spice. It just tastes like a mess of cloves in my mouth that just sort of makes everything else less good. I think this is just me, but yep.

Comments

Lala

maybe some internal organ flavour? ha ha