drank Kapha Organic by TeaGschwendner

WHOOOOO EEEEEEE! i love this ! hahaha I’m super glad MissB was kind enough to send me some…even if i think it was a ploy to give me a heart attack in terms of my cupboard numbers. Since i’m finding great success with Tea Gsweoriuweojsofns teas, i can see this being added to an order in the future. It wouldn’t be an every day tea, but this is a really nice spicier sort of delicious tea. I really like the want the fennel smells like, and i like that the tea isn’t just spicy. there are multiple flavours peaking out all over the place. Of course, that being said, i uh steeped this for a little long so i’m sure it’s MUCH more on the spicier side than most people would want bwahahahah oopsy!

Boiling 8 min or more
Terri HarpLady

sounds interesting!

OMGsrsly

SO GOOD, AMIRITE?!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

sounds interesting!