drank Lord Petersham by The Devotea

funnily enough, I didn’t realise that i’d had this tea before via someone’s amoda box :) So colour me surprised when i saw a rating there…which i’ve since upped! This was a fabulously strong yummy cup of tea today. So i was either really in the mood for it or my tastes have changed slightly. It looks like straight blacks are my thing with the devotea, rather than the flavoured :)

Robert Godden

Based on a limited survey, the whole of America likes it, Sil.
It is our top selling tea in the USA, but around #10 in Australia.

What’s the top unflavoured in Australia?

Robert Godden

It’s 1910, Sil. Also our new Queen Adelaide is doing well. And a few of the single origins. But 1910 is our third best seller here, way behind Aussie Ginger Chai and Lady Devotea.

Terri HarpLady

Queen Adelaide?
I think I’ll make a pot of 1910 to go with brekkie this morning…:)

oh nice. i have 1910 in my cupboard so i’ll have to explore that one

Comments

Robert Godden

Based on a limited survey, the whole of America likes it, Sil.
It is our top selling tea in the USA, but around #10 in Australia.

What’s the top unflavoured in Australia?

Terri HarpLady

Queen Adelaide?
I think I’ll make a pot of 1910 to go with brekkie this morning…:)

oh nice. i have 1910 in my cupboard so i’ll have to explore that one