drank Roasted Almonds by TeaGschwendner

172 to 156…that’s right! woot woot! Running out of small samples to drink but hey…still the whole weekend to drink drink drink! last tea of the evening and i am loving it. just really enjoying this one over the past couple of days and a tasty, creamy, fruity cup of yum!

Final Count: 156 (16 to go…3 more days…will she do it folks…will she do it…)

Dexter

5/day for 3 days – having watched your tasting notes for the last year or so – I’m voting on probably. You probably will, and if not you will be “close enough”. :))

keychange

work that magic!

Kaylee

You can do it!

dex…i dunno WHAT you’re talking about cough

Comments

Dexter

keychange