Another cup from yesterday – I realised that in my effort to sipdown a number of my teas, there are a bunch that i haven’t had in a while. So the past couple of days i’ve been trying to pull out some of my other favourites as a reward for getting my cupboard down. I’ll have a few sipdowns in the next few days but mostly, i’m drinking what i want for the first week of april just to explore and try a few of the teas i haven’t had before. I have had this one before – it’s the reason i ordered another bag of it. This is a juicy, sweet taiwanese assam. It’s not bold of malty or in your face. Similar to stacy’s taiwanese assam but different – there is room for both in my cupboard. :)