drank Malty Irish Breakfast by Butiki Teas

Terri sent me this one, and the regular irish breakfast, which is fantastic because they are both two teas i haven’t had a chance to order from Stacy. I feel like i’m slowly slidding down the side of having not tried a lot of the teas on her website, where before i had tried over 70% of them! haha I am having a seriously busy work week so i barely have time to drink tea, let alone log them but i am trying!

I had this one side by side with the Irish breakfast so i could see which i prefer. I think, my initial reaction is that i like the regular one a little better. There’s a bit of an astringent note to this one along with the maltiness that makes for less of a smooth cup of tea. It’s still a good solid cup that i will enjoy drinking, but in a straight up comparison, the other tea wins out by just a little :)

Butiki Teas

Interesting. I’m still thinking about bringing the other one back but I definitely want to keep this one.

I have a bit more of both from terri to try. I’ll be drinking them side by side until it’s all gone just to see if my tastes keep the same thoughts :) I’m stupidly busy with work today so it’s always possible i wasn’t paying enough attention haha

Butiki Teas

Well, the other one is definitely smoother. We made this based on feedback that customers were looking for a stronger Irish Breakfast.

Terri HarpLady

I love them both…it’s just so hard to decide! Luckily, I still have both of them!

Comments

Butiki Teas

Terri HarpLady