drank Draught of Peace by Custom-Adagio Teas

time to catch up on yesterdays teas! We went out last night to a friends for board games and didn’t get home until about 6 hours ago, so i had no time for tea notes :) Dexter sent this one to me as a surprise with a few other of the potions teas from Adagio. This one is labelled as apricot, cream and vanilla. Sadly, i was getting mostly a peach sort of flavour, which is most assuredly NOT apricot. All that being said though, it was a nice cup of peach vanilla tea, and while i’ve been “off” of most peach teas lately, this one didn’t trigger any “omg no no no no no peach!” feelings from me this round :) Thanks dexter!

Marzipan

Of course, tabletop day!

Funnily enough, we hadn’t even thought of that…but yes it occurred to us afterwards haha

Comments

Marzipan

Of course, tabletop day!