drank The Killer’s Vanilla by Butiki Teas

I’m pretty sure that as my tastes have evolved, i have ceased to really enjoy Guayusa Tea. it’s just not for me. I don’t need the caffeine boost and the taste just never seems to be what i want. This one came to me from Kallieboo! and i’m glad to have the chance to try this one again. If nothing else, to help me realise that there are other types of tea that i’d rather be drinking. That being said, i finished off the cup, but don’t feel the need to pick up more. Thanks Kallieboo!

Butiki Teas

Hmmmmm, why is this sounding like a challenge to me?

hahahaha

Butiki Teas

The guayusa I did for my friend actually worked really well. It was espresso chocolate cupcake with strawberry cream (had a touch of vanilla too). Espresso works super well with guayusa. Also, I don’t want to mention the flavor just yet but we are working on a really refreshing guayusa. New challenge, must make a guayusa that anti-guayusa people enjoy.

oh god that sounds delicious…

It was very tasty. :)

Kat_Maria

I really want to get this one. Because of Amon Tobin connection, if nothing else :)

Comments

Butiki Teas

Hmmmmm, why is this sounding like a challenge to me?

hahahaha

Butiki Teas

oh god that sounds delicious…

It was very tasty. :)