drank Maple Pecan Oolong by Butiki Teas

Keychange sent this one my way the other day and i’ve been saving it. It was nice to have this back in my cupboard as i thoroughly enjoy this one. I added a splash of maple syrup to this one to give it just a little more of a kick and it was fantastic…brought out even more of the pecan flavouring for a happy cup of tea while watching a few shows and waiting for my other half to get home from work. :)

Kat_Maria

Yummm… I love this one. I bought it kind of on a whim, but I can see it becoming pretty much a staple for me.

Cavocorax

Mmmm.. I’m happy I grabbed some during the last crazy sale.

Comments

Kat_Maria

Cavocorax

Mmmm.. I’m happy I grabbed some during the last crazy sale.

Toronto, ON