drank Amortentia by Custom-Adagio Teas

this was another tea from dexter that i wish i’d had time to focus on while it was hot. Sadly though, i ended up brewing this, and then it sat…getting cold for about 2 hours. That being said, it was lovely cold lol I just wish i’d had a chance to try it hot! This is for sure a coconut blueberry tea, and that adagio black base i dislike, didn’t come through which made me even happier! this was probably my favourite of the potions blends that dexter sent my way!

Dexter

I only sent you small samples – didn’t want to flood your cupboard. If you want another sample just let me know. :))

haha maybe…i still have your other teas to get through first!

Comments

Dexter

haha maybe…i still have your other teas to get through first!

Toronto, ON