drank Anxi Fo Shou Black Tea by Verdant Tea

I feel sad that there are people out there who will never try this tea. I realised that this marks 4k tasting notes since i started hanging out on steepster. 2 years, 400 pages of tasting notes, 1738 teas tried (give or take a few) and i only just now feel like i’m starting to understand what i love about certain teas. When i realised this was to be 4k…i went into the special box. the box of teas that i hoard because they will either be gone for too long or because i feel like it :P There are 3 teas in there….this is one of them.

This was graciously passed to me by omgsrsly when i bemoaned the fact that i only had one single packet of this tea left. I still only have one package of this left – the other one from my tea sister terri. I really hope that someday verdant is able to get this tea back, or some variation on the theme from the family experimenting more.

Dexter

Congrats on 4000!!!
This is how I feel about Mandala Black Pearls…

yes… i agree with you on those pearls as well..they too were in my box. but then i drank them. and now they’re gone. sad.

Courtney

WOOOOT.

scribbles

Wow!! Impressive…Congrats!! I wanted to try this one, but sadly discovered my passion for tea too late:(

Terri HarpLady

Woo Hoo on 4K!!
I am still hoarding 2 little packets of this tea. I’ll drink them eventually… :)

QueenOfTarts

Yay! Congrats!

caile

Congrats on such an amazing number of notes! Yay!

Christina

Congrats!

Comments

Dexter

Congrats on 4000!!!
This is how I feel about Mandala Black Pearls…

Courtney

WOOOOT.

scribbles

Terri HarpLady

Woo Hoo on 4K!!

QueenOfTarts

Yay! Congrats!

caile

Congrats on such an amazing number of notes! Yay!

Christina