drank Ginger Lime by The Tea Place

i tried this one cold brewed for the hell of it. Turns out that was also a good idea as this is ALSO tasty as a cold brew. this is like everything good that i like about lime gelato without the extra sugar AND with a kick of something else going on in the background that makes this tastier and more fun. I’m really enjoying this one, so i may need to look at picking up some more in the future. Thanks for sharing this one missB!

Iced 8 min or more
MissB

I’m going to convince my friend in Edmonton to grab more (a lot more, I went through it fast) and send it on over, so I’ll grab extra for you if you’d like.

Comments

MissB

Toronto, ON