Apparently it’s a bit of a CharlotteZero night today. This is another one that i begged her to try, mostly because it’s from HAWAII and well the likelihood of me getting to try many things from places far away is slim. I’m super glad that i did now. This is a really tasty non caffeine blend. I’m trying to finally take 5 mins to relax before bed and this is helping a great deal. I just wish i could place the smell. it reminds me SOOOOO strongly of something…except when i think about what, it slips away from me.

I could’t tell you what this tastes like either tonight. it’s fresh and fruity and just downright exactly what i needed right now. And it’s a marked difference from my other tea that i’m drinking which makes me giggle..though i couldn’t tell you why.

Toronto, ON