drank Queen Anne by Fortnum & Mason

another from this morning – i am trying to drink this and the royal blend in order to make sure i balance out finishing them. I think i like royal blend just a teeeeny bit more than this, but i’d have to drink them side by side again to make sure as it’s been too long (yes a day) since i had the royal blend lol

Terri HarpLady

I can’t remember if I finished those off or not. I’m thinking I like the Royal blend best, but can’t remember for sure.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Toronto, ON