drank Vanilla Citrus Spice by Verdant Tea

probably my last cup of tea for the day with travelling and such unless i get off the plane and MUST HAVE TEA…which is always a possibility. HOping i’ve got the right balance of tea that i’m bringing to be able to get through most of it before we come home. heh esp since i know i’ll be buying tea while there. I actually have one more cup of this that i’m bringing with me for a rainy day when i need some comfort.

Final Count: 140 (1 swap and a few purchases incoming – 10 to go…)

Courtney

I can’t wait to hear what you pick up!

Terri HarpLady

Where are you headed? Vancouver?

Yes Terri…my mountains and I are getting reacquainted

TheTeaFairy

Enjoy that beautiful country we are so lucky to live in Sil :-)

We left the hotel at 8am….back at 3pm. Such a good day, just relaxing now before going out again :)

Comments

Courtney

I can’t wait to hear what you pick up!

Terri HarpLady

Where are you headed? Vancouver?

Yes Terri…my mountains and I are getting reacquainted

TheTeaFairy

Enjoy that beautiful country we are so lucky to live in Sil :-)

Toronto, ON