drank Qing Pin by Yezi Tea

nomity, nom, nom. If i can’t get to my goal tonight, i might as well enjoy some of my older teas haha. Pulled this one out just to enjoy the delicious malty, cocoaey notes of this one in a very long day…

This is one I looked at picking up as a sample when I place my Yezi order

come to my place…pick some up…go shopping in my cupboard lol

VariaTEA

Haha well I will eventually have to drop boxes off so perhaps then :). I can also bring any teas of mine you would like to try (thought I doubt there is much you have not already tasted)

Comments

VariaTEA

This is one I looked at picking up as a sample when I place my Yezi order