drank Ripe Mango Oolong by Lupicia

oh lupicia…you and your delicious flavours. this is another in my swap from jump62359 she sort of spoiled me with a few lupicia teas. it’s been great since it’s given me a chance to do things like…drink moar oolongs. I think that lupicia might be one of the few companies that has flavoured oolongs i’ll drink. ESP if they are fruity and yummy. This one remind me a little of the melon oolong rather than straight up mango. I mean, it’s delicious and just what i needed but you know…. i think i like uh the melon oolong better. but this is good. and tasty. and yum yum yum

VariaTEA

I also preferred the melon oolong as well but both are nice.

Comments

VariaTEA

I also preferred the melon oolong as well but both are nice.

Toronto, ON