drank Zheng Shan Xiao Zhong by Yezi Tea

nom nom nom. Had this again today but i forgot to add a splash of maple syrup to really kick things off with this tea. Delicious and just enough smokey goodness to make me happy!

Terri HarpLady

I need to drink some smokey tea tomorrow. It’s not like I don’t have any, I just don’t have any that are sipdown ready.

yeah. I need about 50 sipdowns this month if i place zero more orders and have no more swaps… not going to happen lol

Terri HarpLady

I need about 200 sipdowns this month!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Terri HarpLady

I need about 200 sipdowns this month!

Toronto, ON