This is another tea that charlotteZero sent my way, that haven’t had a moment to drink. On the whole, this is a nice roasty sort of oolong. I can see why it might be an enjoyable cup of tea for those that enjoy that sort of oolong. I of course, had it in my head that this was a black tea when i brewed it, and so it was mostly a lot of aaaaaah! ZOMG oolong! aaaaah. once i adjusted my thinking, it was a nice enough cup of tea, though obviously, not my favourite given the oolongy-ness of this one. It might be one for Terri though… ponders

I’ve got my eyes on you!
(although yeah, I’d probably love it ;)

Theres enough left for a sil sized cup so I’ll add it to your box/BBB extras. I know I haven’t sent enough unflavoured your way recently.

Terri HarpLady

Yeah, I’m pretty overwhelmed with that last box of mostly Adagio fan-teas :)

Lol you said you wanted to try them! And I only gave you half of the them LOL

Comments

Terri HarpLady

I’ve got my eyes on you!
(although yeah, I’d probably love it ;)

Terri HarpLady

Yeah, I’m pretty overwhelmed with that last box of mostly Adagio fan-teas :)

Lol you said you wanted to try them! And I only gave you half of the them LOL