CharlotteZero sent this one my way. ….and let me tell you about how this was my favourite cup of tea today. Seriously. This had ZERO smoke in it, which was a little disappointing in my books, but then the caramel, chocolatey DECLICIOUSNESS hit me and i was log zomg, must drink…and then the cup was all done and i was boiling water to make a second cup. Seriously….this could probably rival my love for LB. Also…it’s slightly more expensive but it makes me sad i never got to this shop when i was in San Fran. I think even courtney would like this one… no smoke! I have a sneaking suspicion that there will be an aroma tea order in my future.. ..maybe this one can join the BBB Box as my tea next round if i get some. :)

Final Count: 150 which is the suck as i wanted at least 5 more sipdowns this weekend but that just means more tea drinking should be had this week! :) Still aiming for 130 by the end of next weekend, though i think that’s highly unlikely at this point so maaaybe 140 would be more doable lol.

Terri HarpLady

not smoky? is it more like the Zheng Shan xiao zhong from YS that we loved so much? (also not smokey)

it’s more like the YS one…though this one seemed stupidly chocolatey…like that first time i ever had LB. I’ll add some to your box or the BB from the samples that CZ sent me as i’ve got enough…but i suspect i’ll be purchasing some of this at some point. i really loved it.

yyz

I love these versions of LS. I still want to find the one I had that tasted like a chocolate, caramel oolong.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

yyz