I finally got around to being able to drink this one from the last round of the BBB! I am a fan! I’m actually really glad that Terri has Yunnan sourcing figured out since i barely have time to explore new companies lately. Of course that means i want the box to take a really long time to get to me so i have time to figure out what i’m putting in it! lol This tea is pretty tasty…there’s a little bit of maltiness with a side of chocolate, but mildly so…it’s not in your face. The brew is smooth and i love the little snail like leaves :) but that’s just me haha thanks terr!

Terri HarpLady

Glad you like it! The BBBBox arrived today! You & TastyBrew did a good job of loading it up, & TB really piled on the Grab Bag Teas. I think I want to keep them all, but I’ll probably split them with you, hahaha!

Terri HarpLady

Oh, & I still haven’t placed that new YS order yet, but some people downloaded some of my CDs lately, so I have Playpal money to burn :)

Woohohoo!

Terri HarpLady

I’ll hang on to the BBBBox for awhile. I gotta get through my sipdown extravaganza, & figure out what I haven’t sent to you girls yet.

oh goodie :) that makes me happy. i have a ton of things to do..and i’m sadly nowhere near finishing up last rounds teas!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Woohohoo!