drank Flowery Pineapple Oolong by Butiki Teas

i wanted something light and delicious to go with my other teas today so i picked this one! I think i’m also subconsciously trying to work my way through the last of my Butiki teas (i say that like i only have a couple….NOT) before i place a wee small order with Cavo and Variatea…. i brewed this up this morning, and had the pineapple chunks for breakfast…so there. i still love this one…pineapple flavouring spot on.

Kaylee

I have a fantasy of getting through my Butiki teas so I can order more, but most of them hold up to at least 3 steeps so it takes forever to finish off a bag. (This is a fantastically non-problem problem)

Comments

Kaylee

Toronto, ON