jump62359 sent this one my way and to be honest, i wasn’t sure what to expect. I brewed this one up tonight because gosh darnit, i’m having at least ONE cup of tea after i get home from work if it kills me…otherwise there’s no way i’m going to make my May goal! This one tastes sort of generically bland. If i concentrate hard i can sense that there is both oolong and puerh in here, but as far as flavour goes…it’s mostly “tea” flavoured. that being said, maybe that’s what grumy wizards are made of. On the whole, an average cup of tea. Glad i’ve tried it but no need to order :)

Toronto, ON