drank Laoshan Black by Verdant Tea

soooo i’ve had that awful song by uh… those girls… stuck in my head all day… “i don’t caaaare…….. i love it!” irritating at best. Work is killing me, i never see my other half except for scarfing down food when i get home late…and uh i’m still behind in catching up with the FIVE projects that got put on me when someone else “quit.” On the plus side i have about 3 more weeks to try and get caught up before anyone notices that I haven’t got a sweet mother loving clue what’s going on haha. In between that i’m also apparently the one who is responsible for all customer facing presentations, being the go to person for all other areas we work with, and they put me in charge of all “migrations” for the year…while also being on other ppl’s projects and being the us and canada sales and marketing person and the small business segment lead…

anyone wanna talk banking? no really..if you’re in the chicago area…looking for a job…pm me…have i got a deal for you! giggling

sooo anyway…on days like today, before days like tomorrow, i need good tea. So today i pulled out this one..i’m on my last few cups and it’s scary…. it was exactly what i needed this morning when the subway decided it was not having anything of getting me to work on time..which meant of course i missed out on my hour of productivity before people come in to the office lol. GOOD TIMES!….

…but i don’t caaaare..i love it!

Christina

Aw, too bad that job isn’t in Toronto. I’ve worked with banks doing content mgmt stuff.

yyz

Sil,I certainly hope that they appreciate you! I have had jobs with really crazy work hours and commitments, but at least I would usually have a month or two to sleep it off during shoulder season. Hope that the staffing situation improves and you get some time to yourself soon.

oh man….a month off… that would be amaaazing!

Christina…If i could moev to chicago and give you my position here i would hahaha

Kaylee

Huh. For some reason I thought you were a computer programmer.

Hope the workload lightens up soon!

Haha it’s ok kaylee…im on he the business side of things but I work a lot with technology…and have to participate in technology implementations and do testing and stuff so not weird you thought that :)

TheTeaFairy

Somehow, I can so relate to your job situation, lol. Hope things go back to normal for you soon, (whatever normal means…I know for me, normal isn’t normal at all!!!)

whatshesaid

Ohhhh I like what you did there, ending with that song you mentioned at the start of your review….clever ;)

haha more like spazzy – what she said :)

teafairy…someday. and as much as i complain, i’m also one of those people that THRIVES on crazy insanity…sooo it’s sometimes fun too especially when you kick ass, take names, and get shit done that other ppl couldn’t!

TheTeaFairy

Lol, no wonder we both work in the banking industry!!

Comments

Christina

yyz

oh man….a month off… that would be amaaazing!

Kaylee

Huh. For some reason I thought you were a computer programmer.

Hope the workload lightens up soon!

whatshesaid

haha more like spazzy – what she said :)

TheTeaFairy

Lol, no wonder we both work in the banking industry!!

Toronto, ON