drank Caramel-Toffee by Dammann Freres

i have not been successfull lately with wok in drinking up my teas, so i’m trrrrying to take out some of the teas that i’ve been hoarding and drink them up as treats to incent me to go to work. Today it was this tea… get up and go to work sil…you can have caramel deliciousness…no i know the bed is safe and far away from the whiney people but you can do it…and so i did.

I’m not sure that this is my FAAAAAVOURITE caramel/toffee tea but it IS pretty good. And still enjoyable…and i should probably compare this one and TeaG’s version soon…together…even if they’re not quite the same thing. :)

whatshesaid

I’d love to see your comparison!

i’ll try to keep that in mind.. this one has toffee of course but they’re close-ish lol i wish i’d thought to send this one to you too… or did i ? lol

MissB

I’m pretty sure whatshesaid has some on its way from me. :P I need to compare TG’s as well… trying to remember if I even have any still. Ha! (No, no sending me some, I have more than enough — just cracked 399 in my cupboard today).

You did, Sil! Hehe
S’ok because I enjoyed it :)

oh i’m so glad i sent it LOL

I definitely am! ;)

Comments

whatshesaid

I’d love to see your comparison!

MissB

You did, Sil! Hehe
S’ok because I enjoyed it :)

oh i’m so glad i sent it LOL