drank Two Tigers by The Devotea

tea from this morning! Sadly i was in back to back meetings all day and so 14 hours ago seems like a really long time from now. I opted for this one because i’m trying to get into all the devotea teas that terri sent me before she gets another box out my way haha. Add to that the incoming orders and i’m a little crazy! On the upside, my butiki order gets here tomorrow, we’re going to see the Lion King on friday (it’ll be my 5th? time) and saturday i’m going out with my friend and her little one for wedding dress shopping.

right..back to the tea. lol this was a bold tasty cup of KERPOW to wake me up this morning but that’s about all that i remember. better tasting notes to come i’m sure, since i have a bit more of this one to play with :)

TheTeaFairy

Happy times on your radar :-)

Robert Godden

Two Tigers is perfect pre-Lion King!

haha yeah…i’m super excited to see if again. I’ll be sneaking tea in with me i’m sure :)

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Happy times on your radar :-)

Robert Godden

Two Tigers is perfect pre-Lion King!

Toronto, ON