drank After Dark by Steam Tea House

excuse me, coming through, drool city! last stop – CHIN!…..

Seriously…this was tucked away from when i picked it up in vancouver but since i have to divy up cavo’s teas, i’m allowed to open it! and open it i did… now i have to try not to drink it all because man oh man there is something i just love the crap out of in this tea. I SHOULD try it with milk again but tonight i just wanted it…NAO! and i’m in happy land.

Final Count: 145 yes..it’s gone up, my butiki order arrived, but before that i was down to 133! go me! So we’ll see how tomorrow goes and aim for….maybe 135 over the weekend? we’ll see…something like that haha

whatshesaid

What’s your ultimate end goal ideal number?

Oh…my cupboard will likely usually sit at about 150-175. I’m just trying to get to 100 for the fun of it lol

TeaBrat

According to Steepster I have 244 and that doesn’t even count samples or swaps. :-P

whatshesaid

Ohh haha. I feel like I’d never be able to drink that many and keep them fresh! You’re a machine!

Comments

whatshesaid

What’s your ultimate end goal ideal number?

TeaBrat