drank 2009 Banchang Tree Puerh by Butiki Teas

I had this early today to wake myself up. I’ve got work to do as well as some “fun” organising some tea swaps. We also have a bunch of work to do to get a list going of all the things we need to do if we’re really going to move to another apartment within the complex we’re living in right now.

This was a sample from Stacy, and i have to be honest, i’m not yet sure how i feel about it. I was initially getting a bit of a bitter note that i didn’t like, but then with a longer steep there was much more pleasant smokiness and a bit of spiciness to it. Overall, i think i may need to order this one later to really play with it :)

Terri HarpLady

I have a bit of this too, but haven’t gotten to it yet.

i’ll be interested in seeing your thoughts..

Stephanie

I cannot wait to get my hands on this tea.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

I have a bit of this too, but haven’t gotten to it yet.

i’ll be interested in seeing your thoughts..

Stephanie

I cannot wait to get my hands on this tea.

Toronto, ON