drank Blackberry Lime Guayusa by Butiki Teas

I picked this one up, knowing that I probably wouldn’t like it, but i always try things anyway. As it turns out, i was right… i am not a fan of Guaysa….it just seems to overpower any sort of flavouring that is added to it and turn every cup of tea into something i don’t like. So it’s not that this is a bad tea…it smells delicious, and i do get both lime and blackberry out of the dry aroma…but steeped..it’s just guayusa to me. at least that means i can give cavo a little more of our shared order and send some off to Roswell Strange to try out!

VariaTEA

Blackberry lime sounded good but I also had reservations about the guayusa. Glad to see I probably made the right choice by passing on this blend.

yeah no more Guayusa for me… i didn’t mind it in the cider one stacy had..but soon the flavour overwhelmed and i became less enthused. Now they all taste the same to me…

VariaTEA

I didn’t mind it so much in the cider either but even that I passed along because I just preferred others.

Amariel

It does sound interesting though.

Stephanie

Glad you tried it though :) I really like it but Guayusa flavor appeals to me!

i’ll try nearly everything once haha

Roswell Strange

I’m excited to try it! :) I need more early morning work teas :P

Comments

VariaTEA

Amariel

It does sound interesting though.

Stephanie

Glad you tried it though :) I really like it but Guayusa flavor appeals to me!

i’ll try nearly everything once haha