another great cup of tea this morning while i clean up the kitchen, do a little work and get it ready for my other half to then wake up and cook me breakfast! lol this is pretty much par for course when we have a day off together on the weekend as i’m a morning person and he’s a night owl. So i get up, prepare the kitchen, make coffee and bring it to him in bed…then he gets up and makes my delicious breakfast to go with said coffee :) it’s perfect. Today we’ll be doing that and then i suspect it’ll be an extended bike ride down to high park to check out the cherry blossoms for fun :)

caile

Have fun!

TheTeaFairy

Aww, you two are so ready to get married ;-)

Comments

caile

Have fun!

TheTeaFairy

Aww, you two are so ready to get married ;-)

Toronto, ON