tea from variaTEA i have to say, not a bad little cup for a tea bag. It’s the wrong season for me, for this tea but i can see myself enjoying this a lot in the cooler weather. It’s a nice balance of cinamon and vanilla. thanks for sharing!

VariaTEA

Glad you enjoyed it. One of the better tea bags I have tried, though I understand preferring it in the cooler months.

Cameron B.

This one is definitely my favorite out of their holiday teas. Then again, I’m a sucker for anything vanilla. :D

Comments

VariaTEA

Cameron B.